Boschert Fiber Laser Advantage:
- Residual sheet processing from a size of 500 x 50 mm is possible
- Small parts disposal up to a size of 1500 x 350 mm possible during processing.
- Small parts transport with conveyor belt to the operator.
- Perfect accessibility during loading and unloading
- Low space requirement, since no pallet changing is required
- Aspiration of gases and vapors
- Waste disposal of the slag via steel conveyor belt to the operator
- Maintenance opening for the fiber laser on the operator‘s side
Fiber laser in a compact design with many practical advantages
The BOSCHERT Fiber Laser is available in two sizes, 3015 and 4020 with a working range of 1500 x 3000 mm or 2000 x 4000 mm. Selectively these can be equipped with a 1 W, 2 kW or a 4 kW fiber laser from our longtime plasma and laser technology partner Kjellberg. The unique design results in very good accessibility when loading and unloading the machine table, which also has a part chute for the immediate discharge of cut pieces. These workpieces can be up to 350 x 1500mm and are reliably discharged over the entire table width. Our design eliminates the problematic tipping of small, cut workpieces, which increases process reliability and ensures fast access to those workpieces. In addition, waste products are transported via a second conveyor belt into a waste container which is located on the operator side.
Operational convenience for greater productivity and efficiency
The precise cutting system and the practical clamping concept also allow working on sheets as small as 500 x 50 mm, thus giving a very high degree of material utilization. The sheet metal is clamped by a freely selectable number (max. up to 4) of pneumatic clamps guided on a ball screw. The whole cutting unit travels and positions via a rack-and-pinion drive in the X-axis. For the operator it is also an advantage that the maintenance opening for the laser head (for example for changing the nozzle) is arranged on the front, educing the down time of the machine and increasing productivity. The laser head is moved and positioned quickly and precisely in the Y axis with a drive combination of ball screw spindle and linear guides.
Dust Collection for FiberLaser
To ensure a safe work environment, it is necessary to have direct ex-traction of the pollutants in their development area. Full coverage of the dust is possible only at a small distance between the cutting point and extraction point. To that end, Boschert has ensured optimal and effective integration of the extraction system on our FiberLaser.
Solid-state laser XFocus 1000 / 2000 / 4000
Automatic adjustment of parameters according to selection at the Boschert control.
Gas control LGV (Laser-Gas-Supply)
Provision of gases according to parameter selection type and pressure LPH (Laser Processing Head)
- Laser cutting head with automatic focus position
- Display of protection glasses dirtiness at LC menu
- Cutting and marking with the same consumables
- Axis with height control unit KHC 4 LAS
- Integrated cooling system
Our CNC / CAD solution offers a versatile and powerful support for Boschert punching and laser machines. We also offer Auto- Nesting program for optimal sheet utilization.
Kjelberg XFocus 1000
- 1 kW, 2 kW and 4 kW for quality – and separating cuts
- Cutting database – setting of all parameters
The fiber laser systems of the XFocus series are equipped with an integrated technology database for selecting the optimum cutting parameters. The user can choose from up to nine different cutting speeds depending on material and thickness. The complete cutting process with hole and edge cutting regime can be loaded from the database. All required parameters such as gas pressure, height control and the setting of themotoric focal position of the laser head are available on demand.
- Laser source with optical fiber
- Cooling unit
- Control unit with integrated technology database
- Automatic gas supply
- Axis with height control
- Laser cutting head with motoric focus positioning
- Cable and hose set