The ARKUS 12 Profile Bending Machines are compact, high-performance profile bending machines distinguished by their flexibility. Each machine can bend the highest quality steel and aluminum profiles with extremely small radii. Enjoy outstanding Swiss quality paired with modern, ergonomic design and a powerful control system. The machine itself is movable with a pallet jack, and a front roller distance that’s infinitely adjustable. It operates from mobile control stations and requires a minimal oil quality of 7.39 quarts. Operator training is fully included. Applications include: filigree aluminum and steel profiles, automobile industry, metalwork shop, window construction, and shower manufacturers.
- Modern, Ergonomic Design
- Front roller distance infinitely adjustable
- Machine movable with pallet jack
- Minimal oil quanity 7 litres (7.39 quarts)
- Powerful control system
- Operator training included in price
- Outstanding Swiss quality
- Applications include: filigree aluminum and steel profiles, automobile industry, metalwork shop, window construction, shower manufacturer.